Technical Project Manager
We are seeking talented and high-energy project managers to join our project management team to drive key IT projects in Core Insurance Systems and Digital Transformation. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases - Analysis, Design, Development, System and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilization, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and "owns" the project
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, preferably experience building enterprise systems for large enterprises. Strong experience in managing large cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Property and Casualty (P&C) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems required.
- Must come from a programming background and familiarity with what it takes to build modern distributed systems.
- Minimum 5 year with growing responsibilities as a Technology Project Manager.
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master nice to have.
Senior Technology Project Manager
- Owings Mills, Maryland
- 20 dagen geleden
The Senior Technology Project Manager will join the Program Leadership team and serve a critical role in driving this effort. They will be accountable to partner with a broad matrix organization in the definition and integration of remediation plans across the domains of technical debt ... Lees verder
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- New York, USA
- 26 dagen geleden
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of 3 major IT Infrastructure modernization projects. These include Data Center and major office Cisco LAN upgrades, Storage upgrades, and upgrades to the virtual compute platform. PM will be accountable for de... Lees verder
Data Warehouse Project Manager
- New York, USA
- US$70 - US$80 per hour
- 28 dagen geleden
Plan, manage and deliver project initiatives within area of responsibility by supporting project implementation and communicating with key stakeholders to facilitate achievement of business results Worked with the team to deliver a large data warehouse migration from on prem to the clou... Lees verder
VP - Technical Lead
- New York, USA
- 17 dagen geleden
VP Technical Lead | Investment Banking | NYC $Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits Are you an experienced Technical Lead with experience in making futuristic design / performance decisions? Do you want exposure to executive stakeholders responsible for multi-million-dollar progra... Lees verder