We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join an expanding technical team based in South Leeds. This new and exciting role will work within the Architecture team, working with all internal Stakeholders to gather requirements for various projects to turn into strategy for the delivery of software & infrastructure solutions.
You will be key to helping to shape the road map for the company moving forward. You will be instrumental in projects from end to end, from initial requirements, designing the solution, assisting in the creation of project plans, documenting & presenting approaches to stakeholders - through to working with the development teams to ensure the solution is developed on time & meets required specification.
Skills & Experience:Experience working on architecture in the Infrastructure / Application space
- Experience working on Cloud or Datacentre migrations
- Substantial experience within a technical BA / Architect role with a track record of successfully delivering new business wins alongside internal projects.
- Ability to contribute to the delivery of technical projects in a fast paced organisation
- Experience working with Agile practices would be advantageous
- Experience with Azure
- Sound working knowledge of Infrastructure & Application Architecture
- Working knowledge of implementing Architecture Best practices & Patterns such as Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design...
Paying up to £60k with elements of remote working after Covid, this is a great opportunity to work within a business where you can make a key difference to the way they shape their future.
Open to seeing Senior Infrastructure Engineers with design experience who want to take the next steps towards architecture.
Please click apply now or email email@example.com for more details