My client are looking for an experienced Syndicate Accountant with a minimum of 4 years experience working within the Lloyd's Insurance market to join their team based in the City.
Job Title: Syndicate Finance Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Syndicate Finance Manager, you'll review all the Lloyd's syndicate regulatory and trust fund returns, including Solvency II returns.
- You'll have full oversight of all syndicate controls, including reconciliation of technical accounts, cash accounts and balances.
- Successfully manage a small team of two people.
- Analysing and preparing all the commentary on quarterly results for senior management and underwriters.
- Liaising with senior management as well as external parties; including auditors, investment managers, syndicate banks and Lloyd's.
- ACA qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 4+ years experience working within the Lloyd's Insurance industry is essential for this role
- General computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.