The role is responsible for reporting financial performance, internal control and carrying out policies established by the board of directors and senior management.
Strong Insurance Technical accounting experience such as Solvency II reporting is key for this role.
Great autonomy with role - looking after full finance function with CFO - ideal candidate will hit the ground running.
- Source technical data processing and inputting into GL system
- Preparation of monthly close and annual reporting with business commentaries and ad hoc reporting within agreed reporting deadlines
- Monitor the quarterly liquidity and solvency positions
- Preparation of data for quarterly reserving reviews and other statistical analysis as required
- Preparation of Quarterly, Annual or any ad hoc Solvency II returns
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for internal and external audits and actuarial reviews
- Experience in insurance and reinsurance accounting and Solvency II regulatory reporting
- Exposure to UK&I GAAP, familiar with Bermuda insurance reporting a plus.