Senior Technology Project Manager
The Senior Technology Project Manager will join the Program Leadership team and serve a critical role in driving this effort. They will be accountable to partner with a broad matrix organization in the definition and integration of remediation plans across the domains of technical debt elimination and provide the subsequent assurance of execution. This role reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Architecture Change and poses a unique opportunity to drive strategic enterprise change across a diverse technical portfolio.
Senior Technology Project Managers lead all aspects of diverse technology projects, products, or programs. They utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and resolve issues so that the, product, or program goals and requirements are met. They are fluid in various software development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
Role summary and job responsibilities
- Demonstrates technical expertise to direct and provide guidance for a wide array of activities associated with planning and leading complex technology projects.
- Manages and oversees activities such as planning, issue/risk/dependency identification and tracking, scope management, stakeholder management, and reporting of medium complexity technology projects as part of a broader technology change program.
- Coordinates SMEs and engineers to ensure effort is appropriately staffed and resources are properly aligned and managed; maintains regular contact with internal stakeholders and coordinates and reports on progress and accomplishments.
- Decomposes complex problems into discrete work units
- Identifies non-obvious relationships and anomalies often overlooked by others
- Balances strategic and pragmatic concerns when solving problems
- Makes sound decisions with limited facts or resources
- Continuously look for process improvements
- Leads and helps to influence discussions with the stakeholders on multiple options to help solve the root cause, including various trade-offs and provides a recommended approach
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Strategic Change Management, and Asset Management
- Understands and makes decisions that are cognizant of the firm's broader business strategy.
- Experience running large-scale multi-discipline efforts across people, processes, and technology within a complex and/or global organization.
- Typically, experience in the Financial Services industry with a preference for Asset Management.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology infrastructure and nuances related to application transformation
- Provides a clear and concise explanation of business strategy, technical concepts, designs, or implementations to a non-technical audience
- Communicates architectural vision to all parties involved in an initiative
- Identifies impacts across teams and coordinates across senior levels to manage dependencies and potentially opposing priorities
- PMP certification and/or Agile Scrum Management certification.
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- New York, USA
- 23 dagen geleden
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of 3 major IT Infrastructure modernization projects. These include Data Center and major office Cisco LAN upgrades, Storage upgrades, and upgrades to the virtual compute platform. PM will be accountable for de... Lees verder
Technology Risk Manager
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, pension, bonus
- 27 dagen geleden
Oliver James Associates seek to recruit a Technology Risk Manager to be based in central Manchester. The role will pay a basic salary between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme, healthcare memberships etc. Our client is looking for an individual from ... Lees verder
Senior .NET Developer - Financial technology
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 1 dag geleden
We are working with a leading boutique Asset Manager who are the forefront of financial technology when it comes to developing complex and high functioning trading, risk and algorithmic software systems. We are working with a leading boutique Asset Manager who are the forefront of finan... Lees verder
Senior Technology Risk Manager, Leeds or Manchester
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + extras
- 27 dagen geleden
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by their global tier-one client to support their search for a Leeds or Manchester-based Technology Risk Senior Manager to assume leadership of a best-in-class advisory function. The position pays between £80,000 - 90,000 basic salary plus extra... Lees verder