This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading global insurance business offering career progression and flexible working.
Strategic Change / Process project manager delivering TOM, Process, Strategy.
Sitting within the Strategic Change portfolio you will lead on delivering strategic projects including target operating model transformation across process, people, technology & organisation change. As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in creating the change capability for the organisations UK operation.
- Proven experience in projects and change operating at a manager level preferably in the Insurance, Big 4 Consultancy into Insurance or Financial Services.
- Excellent knowledge of target Operating Model, Process / Business change approaches such as Lean, Six Sigma and extensive stakeholder engagement models,
- Ability to manage and lead work streams on large-scale and complex operations change programmes,
- Proven track record negotiating resource and/or budget, meet deadlines, attain approvals, embed process and manage conflicts.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in the provision of workable solutions,
- Experience in designing & delivering operations / people change initiatives in complex matrix environments.
- Excellent level of MS Project, Visio, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies (such as Prince 2) and structures and can demonstrate a pragmatic application of these appropriate to a given audience and/or situation
If you are interested in the above position and have relevant experience, please send an updated CV to email@example.com