My client is seeking a Common Law qualified corporate professional to provide legal advice on general corporate, commercial and M&A Projects relating to Hong Kong Construction and 'Tender review'.
The role sits under the assistant GC alongside 3 other legal counsel.
- Handle legal advice on M&A, commercial and general corporate matters
- Handle contentious matters as and when they arrive
- Draft relevant documents and Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in law and qualified in at least 1 jurisdiction to practice law
- +3 PQE
- Able to work independently
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and detail-minded