As a Java developer you will work on the payment infrastructure including mobile payments. You will work in one of our scrum teams which are fully responsible for their applications from code to production (DevOps).
You will work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, …). Seniors employees should take care of educating the juniors ones
You will find highly motivated teams where Italian, Swiss, German, French and English are mixed together. We always improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure.
You will find everything from UI applications to micro services deployed with Docker
Frontoffice is the department responsible for designing, developing and running the real-time payment applications
Our services do not know such a thing like downtime, high availability is in our blood!!!
- Well skilled (bachelor or master graduate) and highly motivated people
- The relentless will to learn new things and continuously improve
- The natural will to take ownership
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Good Java EE / CDI knowledge
- Spring / Hibernate / JPA / JSF
- Knowledge of Git
- Good English knowledge
- Agile mindset with a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Maven/ Docker/ Kubernetes
- Java 11
- JBoss/ Wildfly/ Tomcat
- Knowledge of apache cocoon and/or HP NonStop is a plus
- Web services, Web frontend knowledge