Our Insurance client is continuing its expansion and are seeking to hire a Senior IT Risk & Compliance Analyst to join their City Centre based team.
This IT Risk Management role is part of a global team responsible for the 2nd line of defence for IT Operational Risk and Regulatory Compliance Risk. You will be using your skills and knowledge to provide advisory, coordination, facilitation and oversight services to 1st line functions (business and information security) to assist them with their individual IT risk management and regulatory compliance activities. You will also be responsible for establishing the IT Risk Management Framework. as well as monitoring and overseeing the IT risk management practices in the 1st line and provide tools to assist them with these responsibilities.
- Tracking and reporting on Information Security. control deficiencies, actions and exceptions.
- Monitoring and oversight of the IT risk management practices in the 1st line.
- Developing, executing and providing oversight on assigned risk and control programs and processes including but not limited to Risk and Control Assessment (RCA), Loss Events, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Scenario Analysis, and Change Risks.
- Analysis of risk and control topics that are identified through risk management processes to identify significant risks, determine applicability and significance and support successful remediation.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with I.S. leaders, I.S. process owners, Corporate Risk Officers, Corporate Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors and External Auditors as required.
Our client is seeking candidates who ideally have:
- Risk, compliance management and governance experience
- Prior experience in IT Risk
- Leadership qualities
- An exciting part to play in the continuing evolution of this business whilst being well rewarded whilst being surrounded by supportive colleagues