Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading Insurer in their search for an FP&A Manager that will report to the Director of Finance. This will be a leadership role, managing a team of 2 and will have great exposure across the business. The successful candidate needs to have strong FP&A experience alongside the ability to automate processes whilst utilising the systems on offer.
The key responsibilities of the FP&A Manager role include:
- Maintain financial models to forecast financial performance across the business
- Drive the continuous improvement of the annual budgeting and forecasting
- Competitor Analysis
- Develop and improve strategic forecast models
- Standardise and improve reporting across the business
- Review & analyse cost allocation assumptions and recommend any changes
- Insurance experience would be an advantage
- Experience in a senior FP&A role.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Solid corporate finance encounter
- German-speaking would be desirable
This role is offering a fantastic package and career progression. For further details, reach out to Gareth Davies or send across your CV to be considered.