Oliver James Associates is partnering with a well known Insurance firm to find them an established Finance Transformation Manager who will play an extremely important part in delivering a 5 year plan in digital finance and analytics.
This company has been well known globally and Asia as a top performer. Their also well recognised as one of the best places for work due to its innovative culture, strong career path and work life balance.
The individual will have a team five and will work direct with senior functional stakeholders such as Actuaries, Finance, Operations and IT to deliver a plan that will revolutionise the way they report their finance but also to translate how data can be used as a vital tool within the market.
- Deliver the Finance Digital Strategy
- Manage key workshops with functional teams
- Re-engineer processes across finance
- Vendor selection and management
- Project and Programme Management
- Solve problems and challenges
- Qualified accountant or qualified via experience
- PMP and Business analysis skills
- Strong appetite into digital finance
- Executed large scale transformation programmes
- Banking or Insurance
This role is considered a Senior Manager but we are open to candidates with less and more experience. If you are interested in this role please apply now to be considered.