Do you picture yourself working in a technology team that want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and be part of our digital journey? Do you like to discover new technologies, and do you have a passion for data and what it can bring to our clients? Then my client is looking for you!
As a data engineer you get to work in a data driven and enthusiastic development team with many opportunities to experiment with innovative technologies.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Data Engineer with strong analytical skills. Their goal? Provide our (internal) customers with data analytics and insights to enable data driven decision making. Within our department we aim towards high performing, self-steering DevOps teams where each team members take responsibility and are willing to learn. Within the team, we collaborate, each team member share their expertise and also have their own specialism. Next to creating new functionality, maintaining and fixing our applications are also part of the responsibility of the DevOps teams, the right mindset is key!
You will be responsible for
· Delivering data for reporting purposes for all the business lines. You will develop complete and scalable solution on a cloud platform using Azure pipelines
· Defining, designing and Implementing the (innovative) solutions
· Setting up, developing and maintaining of an integrated datastore
· Bringing in your experience and knowledge to the team
· Microsoft Azure
· Data lake environment in the cloud
· Software of data engineering
· Solid knowledge of SQL and Python
· API / Third party integration
· Scrum and DevOps methodology
· Strong communicator
· Great collaborator
· Open minded, flexible, self-reflective and sincere
· Embrace quality
· Eager to learn and develop
· Keen to coach team members