To lead the management and co-ordination of Compliance policies and procedures, identifying applicable regulatory requirements and implementing relevant processes to enable standards to be met.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Monitoring, the Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer will;
- Attend site reviews at various locations in accordance with the annual Group Compliance Monitoring Plan, to conduct reviews; either individually and/ or in addition to support team members.
- Assess adherence to Group policy and regulatory requirements for group businesses; namely Insurance broking, including London Market, delegated authority, and claims.
- Carry out analysis of relevant regulatory change and assessing the impact of such change on current business practices and Group policies.
- Interview staff and recording information.
- Understand how regulatory requirements are practically implemented in businesses areas.
- Obtain strong evidence for any findings. Articulate findings clearly to key stakeholders, and highlighting wider impact of the risk/s.
- Write reports in a clear and concise manner. Where necessary providing appropriate and robust remedial action/s.
FULL SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST