Senior Commercial lines Actuaries
The Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary will be responsible for supporting the Casualty and Property Profit Centres, providing pricing analyses and granular performance monitoring. The insurance products that fall within the responsibility of this role include Motor, General Liability, Employers Liability, Excess Casualty, Environmental and Commercial Property.
This is a key hire on a new team that we are building. This team will be an extension of our existing Actuarial Department that supports business across the UK and Europe.
- Providing the Casualty and Property Profit Centres with the actuarial support they require to profitably grow their business and take remedial action where needed.
- Support the development, alignment, and execution of portfolio strategies.
- Actively involved in technical pricing tool development and enhancements, whilst considering local market requirements.
- In co-ordination with the actuarial pricing team, monitor rates at renewal and new business, ensure technical pricing models are in place and reviewed regularly and that any deviation is justified and monitored.
- Produce pricing analysis for large accounts and schemes within agreed timescales, working closely with underwriters.
- Report performance at granular level (account and rating factor) so that underwriters can optimise performance.
- Work closely with underwriting management to identify profitable new business and growth opportunities.
- Ensure data used for pricing and monitoring is complete, accurate, adequate and timely.
- Comply with key regulatory and risk management procedures.
Technical Skills and Expertise:
- Candidates who are a credentialed member of a recognized actuarial society are preferred.
- Candidates with several years of relevant actuarial experience strongly preferred
- Candidates with some management experience preferred but not required
- Proven proficiency in actuarial pricing concepts/methodologies
- Degree in Mathematics or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Expertise in Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, or other programming languages preferred.
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Senior Commercial lines Actuaries
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €55000 - €100000 per annum + + bonus
- 27 dagen geleden
The Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary will be responsible for supporting the Casualty and Property Profit Centres, providing pricing analyses and granular performance monitoring. The insurance products that fall within the responsibility of this role include Motor, General Liability, Emp... Lees verder
- München, Bayern
- Bonus and Benefits
- 21 dagen geleden
We have an exciting mandate to recruit an experienced Structurer to join a leading division within a Global Re-insurer. The role will involved developing structured solutions, pricing, risk assessment and project management. They are looking for relevant experience in reinsurance, insur... Lees verder
Senior Regulatory Actuary - Non-Life Insurance
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €10000 - €125000 per annum + benefits
- 24 dagen geleden
Oliver James Associates Dublin is representing a global renowned Insurer in their focus to appoint a senior Regulatory Actuary. Oliver James Associates Dublin is representing a global renowned Insurer in their focus to appoint a senior Regulatory Actuary. Reporting into the Lead Regulat... Lees verder
Senior Life Actuary - Bermuda
- US$200000 - US$300000 per annum + Housing, bonus, gym, pension
- 18 dagen geleden
This role is for a seasoned actuary, with a strong technical background who can run reinsurance transactions from start to finish. You will be directly reporting into senior management, while running a team of students. An overview of the role in detail is as follows: Taking the lead in... Lees verder