An excellent opportunity has a arisen for a Senior Claims Adjuster (cross class) to join a leading insurance company. This role will be both a lead and follow role and will include a high level of claims management and excellent client service.
The successful Senior Claims Adjuster duties will include;
- Work closely with legal advisers, Underwriters and the Claims team to ensure a high service is maintained
- Negotiate settlements and authorise claims
- Review individual claims in a lead capacity from first advice to final settlement
- Attend market meetings, reporting and analysing claim trends
The successful Senior Claims Adjuster skills will include;
- Claims adjusting experience in a lead capacity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Legal or ACII qualified preferred but not essential
- An opportunity to work on international claims
- Internal promotions and progression.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus