Senior C++ Quantiative Developer - REMOTE - 12 Month Contract
My client, a global Life Insurance business, is currently looking for Senior C++ Quantitative Developer.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Generate technical specifications to design or refactor complex software components and applications
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation like API reference, coding standards and processes.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid programming discipline: refactoring, object-oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, etc.
- 5+ years of C/C++ experience, including C++11/C++17
- 2+ years of database and data modeling experience with a major relational database system
- 2+ years of Python experience is highly desired.
- Experience with financial modeling and quantitative development
- Experience using Git, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Windows-based development, including Visual Studio, Office Integration and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Grid and GPU Computing is a plus.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Commitment to product quality and knowledgeable in current trends in programming
- The ability to work independently and in a team
If interested please respond with an updated resume.