Senior Business Controller
Are you an experienced controller with knowledge and expertise in strategic performance management, integrated steering information based on visual design principles, data analytics, management accounting, reporting and process improvement? Are you able to give overview, insight and prospect and help the business with the realization of the strategy? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
As a challenging business partner you are responsible for creating overview, insight and prospect using our rich source of data. This supports the business in making choices that contribute to strategic goals. You know business models and you are skilled in giving advice at a strategic level. You assess business initiatives and the progress of goal realization. Your strength is to bring complex analyses back to the core and you like to work in multi-disciplinary forms of cooperation and to play a leading/coordinating role in it. In addition, you proactively support the design/optimization of our business processes and systems.
You are a business partner, communicate effectively at different levels and apply flawless style flexibility in expressing a message. You have a helicopter view, are connecting and can make positive impact. Moreover, you take the pioneering role in teams for granted and encourage others to come up with new ideas, including by exhibiting exemplary behavior.
Short lines, an informal atmosphere with humor and together proactively carrying out assignments that contribute to a common goal are of paramount importance within our department and organization.
In addition to the above knowledge and skills, as a controller, you have a hands-on mentality and proactive attitude with a good drive to keep looking for innovation, improvement and development. You are result-oriented, analytical, connecting, creative and flexible. You don't scare at setbacks and know how to keep the rest in busy situations/periods.
Furthermore, you bring:
- A completed training at WO+ level, but at least a WO+ level of work and thinking in the direction (business) economy control (RC) and/or accountancy (RA);
- Current knowledge of developments in the Finance & Control function;
- Experience in asset management, financial products and investment cost reporting is preferred;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within a control environment where you also build up experience on (strategic) performance management in addition to monitoring and control on financials;
- Affinity with Excel and data and data visualization tooling;
- Excellent advisory skills and judgment formation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Network skills, you are a team player and play an exemplary role.
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
- 7 uur geleden
To support the Finance Director in the day to day operations and activities of the Finance team and ensure the company's finances are highly organised, efficient and information produced drives value add decision making. Responsibilities: Operational Be responsible for the preparation o... Lees verder
Business Planning Lead - Insurance
- London, England
- Up to £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 5 uur geleden
My client are looking for an individual with profound knowledge of Insurance and Reinsurance business practices focused on the London Market or Lloyd's to join their team as Business Planning Lead. Job Title: Business Planning Lead Salary: up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits Location: Lond... Lees verder
Senior Fund Accountant (MO)
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 5 dagen geleden
I am currently working with a hugely successful global Investment Firm looking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant (Middle Office). You will get the opportunity to work closely with professionals across the company. Your primary responsibilities in this role will include : Perform and main... Lees verder
Finance Project Senior Manager
- S$180000 - S$250000 per annum
- 11 dagen geleden
A global leading insurer is looking for a Finance Project Senior Manager to lead the project on all changes to finance systems and processes for the Asia Business unit. The Finance Project Senior Manager will be working closely with Division Finance as well as the Asia team and other de... Lees verder