One of the world's leading reinsurance companies is expanding their Actuarial team in Dublin. The business is looking for talented non-life actuaries with 5+ years experience, ideally in reserving, to join them.
The role offers great career progression, learning, and the potential for international exposure if you wish. You will join a supportive and welcoming team.
Oliver James Associates has been engaged to represent one of the world's leading reinsurance companies, who are looking to expand their Actuarial team in Dublin.
The role is perfect for a nearly/qualified actuary with 5+ years in a non-life environment. Previous reserving or Solvency II experience would be beneficial but isn't mandatory.
Location: Dublin - with very flexible working from home arrangements
Remuneration: 75,000-90,000 EUR depending on experience + bonus + benefits.
The role: A full specification is available on application. You will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Supporting the Solvency II and reporting processes.
- Working with senior stakeholders to help improve the current processes.
- Ad-hoc involvement in international projects
- Qualified or nearly Qualified non-Life Actuary
- 5+ years working experience in a non-Life insurance or reinsurance environment
- Previous experience in Reserving or good knowledge of Solvency II would be beneficial
- Motivated, keen to learn and good communication skills
Our client is forward-thinking and proactive. They are happy to consider a range of previous experiences and have open conversations to ensure they meet your career aspirations.
Apply today! Or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com and I will get in touch to arrange a time to speak.
Oliver James Associates lead the way in Actuarial recruitment globally. Please contact us today for a confidential conversation about your career.