Our client is an international insurer and they are looking for a qualified or near qualified Actuary to lead their high performing Valuation team.
- Support valuation on HK statutory, HKFRS and USGAAP basis
- Perform profit analysis and financial projection for management decision
- Assist in various projects and initiatives as assigned by management, including the new regulatory update of IFRS17, HK RBC, etc.
- Carry out experience studies and other ad-hoc projects
- University graduate in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics or Finance
- Associate level of actuarial societies or fellowship
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Prophet, AFM or other actuarial software is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage