A large Software organisation based in Sheffield is looking for a Scrum Master with strong experience leading development / test teams. The organisation is offering Scrum Master £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience and level plus a 10% bonus and large benefits package.
As the Scrum Master, you will be joining the newly formed Sheffield development team, acting as coach & mentor to one of their dev pods. You will help ensure that the product backlog is effectively managed, facilitate events/ceremonies & work to remove any impediments or blockers. You will work across teams to help improve agile processes & promote a culture of creativity and experimentation.
Important skills include:
- 3+ years experience in Agile delivery
- Experience acting as servant/leader, coaching and empowering Scrum teams
- Experience using Agile task management software, eg Jira
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Good understanding of API first cloud solutions
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the full spec please apply within or email your CV to email@example.com