Salesforce Administrator - New York - 6 Month Contract
Join our team as a Salesforce Administrator and get to train our senior leadership team to utilize, execute and implement Salesforce, a vital CRM tool within our Commodities and Global Markets business. Once implemented, Salesforce will consolidate our other CRMs and will enable our Commodities and Global Markets business to have a holistic view of our client interactions and better manage our sales pipeline.
In this role, you'll be the first line of support for the platform in the Americas region and you will implement a training program for users, build out the reporting and dashboard capabilities of the platform and help with the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. To be successful, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. You'll need to be highly skilled in influencing senior leadership and working closely with subject matter experts to identify develop and innovate on existing business processes.
This is a unique hybrid of a Business Analyst and a Salesforce.com admin role. You'll be responsible for the day to day operations and updates, but more importantly it will be your job to educate senior leadership on the utility and importance of the Salesforce implementation.
In addition, you'll also undertake the following:
- Serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with the possibility of 500 global users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Design and execute a training program for new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Work with users, desk heads and management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting and change management activities
- Work independently with business users and stakeholders to define and document development requirements
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the global application development teams
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
You need to bring the following experience:
- 2+ of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM301) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementing a Salesforce user training program preferred.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
Applications Business Analyst - 3-month contract - Inside IR35
- Slough, Berkshire
- 23 dagen geleden
Business Applications BA- 3-month contract - inside IR35 - Surrey/Slough - Rate £250/day My public sector client is actively looking for a Research Information and Systems Manager to join their team ASAP. The Role/Skills; Experience of Pure or a similar CRIS and / or a Research Grant Ma... Lees verder