Risk Operations Manager
PURPOSE (why the position exists, within what limits and with what objectives)
This position forms an integral part of the Insurance Operations team that is responsible to conduct a wide range of insurance operations activities globally, in line with the policy & procedures. Reporting to the Director, Insurance & Risk, this position is accountable for the management of insurance programs and risk management activities as assigned by the Director, Insurance & Risk. This position exists to conduct:
· Company-wide management of assigned insurance programs to see that all entities are properly protected in line with the department's requirements, operating guidelines, policy & procedures, and local insurance regulations.
· Expeditious negotiation and favorable settlement of insurance claims and integrity of loss data for assigned insurance categories.
· Risk Control Program and associated risk mitigation activities for assigned insurance classes to see that the company's long-term risks transfer costs are managed in a cost effective and consistent manner.
· Provide day-to-day counsel and support to all the business regarding global insurance and risk management issues and promote best practices.
Financial (if any)
· Negotiation and placement of insurance coverage of assigned policy classes
$***+ annual spend.
· Ensure contract certainty for global & local insurance policies and quality assurance on coverage conditions
· Coordination of 50+ insurer and broker networks (100+ policies in 60+ countries worldwide)
· Negotiation and settlement of claims up to the policy limits of assigned policy classes
Up to policy limits
· Provide professional insurance claims service, and timely and quality claims resolution and reimbursement to all entities.
Compliance Risk Assessment Manager
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 14 dagen geleden
Our Financial Services client is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager to focus on the Compliance Risk Assessment of the 2nd line of defence. Based in Dublin South it gives excellent flexibility. Due to its continuing evolution, our client is seeking to hire a specialist to focus on the ... Lees verder
Chief Risk Officer- Insurance
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 4 dagen geleden
Our Insurance client is seeking to hire an experience Chief Risk Officer to join their City Centre based firm. As the Chief Risk Officer your responsibilities will include: - Establishing and maintaining the risk framework - Setting out procedures and controls - Liaise with Regulators -... Lees verder
Head of Operational Risk
- New York, USA
- 5 dagen geleden
- Minimum 8 - 10 years in related professional experience - End to End view of operational risk and strategy - Execution of monitoring risk management practices - review and implemented group - wide and divisional policies and procedures - Implemented Global strategy - Expert knowledge ... Lees verder
Banking Risk opportunities
- London, England
- £90000 - £120000 per annum + plus package
- 28 dagen geleden
I am looking for a number of banking professionals with experience across the following areas ; Banking Risk Trade Risk Model Risk Model Governance & Controls Structural Reform Capital management LIBOR / IBOR transition I am looking for SME's so you DO NOT have to have all of the above ... Lees verder