My client, a global insurer, is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Manager to become a senior member of their Group Reporting Team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified insurance accountant, with a strong Solvency II reporting background.
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Manager
Location: City of London
- Production of the Group ORSA report
- Monthly and quarterly capital monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Delivery of the Group's Stress and Scenario Testing
- Technical reviews of Solvency II reporting
- Providing commercial advice to regulatory reporting areas
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA
- Insurance experience, essential
- Experience in leading teams, preferable
- Strong written and communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to find out more, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org