My client are a leading global insurer with a presence across all key insurance markets and they're looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team based in the City.
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Regulatory Reporting Accountant, you will support with the Solvency II reporting accounts, including the submissions and monthly/quarterly returns.
- You'll be heavily involved with the analysis as well as the planning of the reporting timetable.
- You'll provide analysis of UK GAAP/IFRS entries posted to the general ledger on a quarterly basis, as well as Solvency II adjustments.
- You'll have constant liaison with auditors and regulators, as well as internal stakeholders within the Capital Modelling, MI and Syndicate Reporting teams.
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- You'll have at least 1-2 years post qualified experience either within audit or in industry
- Experience with Insurance is essential for this role
- The ideal candidate will have experience with either UK GAAP/IFRS/SII within Insurance
- Strong business writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.