Regulatory Reporting Accountant
An international Insurance specialist, FTSE 100 business, based in Central London, are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant Position Will Include:
- Accurate and timely production of all internal regulatory reports, some PRA/FCA reports, MFSD reports and assisting with some COREP reports.
- Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual PRA reporting with adequate supporting evidence and documentation, within the specified time frame including adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and Senior Executives.
- Preparation of daily LCR and ILAAP reports, with analysis of significant movements and reconciliation of the ILAAP to Net assets.
- Weekly Monitoring of capital requirements.
- Preparation of ALMM reports.
- Development and maintenance of robust MI system for regulatory reporting including the update of static tables in regulatory reporting application.
- Monthly review of static data within the core banking application to ensure updates are applied and accuracy and completeness of data for regulatory reporting.
- Systems and procedure documentation.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided.
- Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment business activities.
- UAT testing specially around new products/returns on regulatory reporting and core banking systems.
The successful individual will;
- Be either a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience within a regulatory reporting role
- Prior experience of using an ERP system
- Insurance sector experience essential
Assistant Regulatory Reporting Accountant
- London, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + 5000
- 23 dagen geleden
Job Description My client, a global P&C insurer are looking for an Assistant Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their growing team in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to get significant exposure to Solvency II reporting, on both the Group and Lloyd's side and bec... Lees verder
Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Insurance
- City of London, London
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- 14 dagen geleden
My client are a leading global insurer with a presence across all key insurance markets and they're looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team based in the City. Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits Location: Londo... Lees verder
Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Insurance - City of London
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- 15 dagen geleden
My client, a market leading specialty insurer, is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team in the City of London. Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant Salary: £40,000-£50,000 basic + bonus + benefits Location: City of London Industry: Insurance Key responsibili... Lees verder
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 21 dagen geleden
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading insurer in their search for a reporting specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of regulatory reporting requirements. Tasks & Responsibilities: Execution of regulatory reporting requirements ... Lees verder