Quadient / GMC / CCM Developer x3 - Yorkshire plus remote working
Established business looking to grow their CCM team with 3 new Developers. The team work in an Agile environment and offer a flexible working environment with a share of home working and days on site.
ROLE SPECIFIC & TECHNICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Workflows for Direct Mail and Transactional Mailings, e.g. mailers, letters utility bills, invoices, taking supplied data from transactional billing systems and composing the bill taking into account issues such as pagination rules to facilitate multi-page documents
- Review and asses the job requirements prior to starting the work, raising any concerns to the appropriate Team Leader/Scheduler.
- Check that the estimated deliver dates for the job are achievable, raise any concerns with the appropriate Team Leader/Scheduer
- Ensure that all of the required elements of the job are available prior to starting the work (Assets, test data etc)
- Ensure that data integrity is maintained whilst working with the various formats of customer data.
- Undertake scripting as required within the tool set.
- Maintain existing and legacy scripts and routines using the appropriate composition tool.
- Add enhancements to customer-supplied print-ready data using the most appropriate method; typically in connection with dynamic-length transactional type documents
- Produce merged data streams and print files for output on Adare's monochrome and colour, cut sheet, continuous and desktop printers, as production requirements demand
- Develop quality standards and validation techniques in line with customer requirements
- Create and manage customer branding (Fonts and Graphics)
- Work in a methodical and controlled manner using the appropriate version control procedures and ensuring that the integrity of the production solution is maintained.
- A sound working knowledge of windows-based applications
- Previous experience of working with a workflow solution
- An understanding of data formats (CSV,XNL,JSON)
- Ability to manipulate data
- Scripting experience
- Experience of document composition software
- An understanding of mail sortation
EXPECTED ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
- Experience of using the GMC Designer document composition software
- Experience of using the GMC Automation software
- Experience of using the GMC Interactive software
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply