About the role
- Working as a QA Automation Engineer to develop test cases
- Contribute right throughout process all the way to implementation, release and deployment
- Design new test cases for use in automation as well as the ability to automate legacy tests
- Some execution of manual and ad-hoc
- Constantly improve, contribute to and learn from our knowledge
- Ensure QA processes and procedures are documented, understood
- Ability to develop Automation Scripts from scratch
- Experience with BDD frameworks (Jasmine, Cucumber).
Load testing tools (JMeter or others).
Solid understanding of handling asynchronous behaviour in
Experience testing Web Services: RESTFul,
Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat).
Working knowledge of Database Servers (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2).
- Excellent technical
- Able to design a test scope of product feature based on
- Hands on work ethic - take responsibility, show initiative, get things
- Strong communication skills to liaise with various departments and colleagues
- Excellent Customer Service
5+ years experience in Automation
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com or call 014854496