QA Automation Engineer
This role is to join our QA Team, testing our mobile apps. For the right candidate, it gives the opportunity to help build an automated framework to test mobile apps. You will work closely with the team to set the standards for automated testing. The role needs someone who can make measured decisions and get buy-in from the team and from management. It is an exciting role where you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference.
- Create and execute test plans for testing mobile and web applications
- Build test automation solutions for mobile apps
- Design, maintain and execute automated test scripts, scenarios and scripts for all areas
- Provide manual test coverage
- Work closely with our engineers to review Unit and Functional test coverage.
- Work with a variety of automated test tools - these may include Ranorex, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber / JBehave, Ruby, Jenkins, Java, Python, PostMan, JMeter etc
- Create excellent reports, test plans and other QA documentation for senior stakeholders
- Clearly demonstrate root cause analysis, issue resolution, escalation and risk mitigation
- Develop and/or specify standards, methods or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Comply with testing principals and processes and be able to follow test scripts
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Enforce QA standards, code/script quality and best-practices
- Support, maintain and document QA processes
- Extensive experience in creating & executing automation scripts
- Functional Testing and exposure to Automation Load and Performance Testing
- Experience in version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Experience in build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Experience in the automation of RESTful web & messaging services and backend systems
- Desire to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to write concise, accurate reports
- Ability to make appropriate and well considered decisions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Several years' experience building test automation solutions
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- ISTQB Certificate is desirable or proven QA
- Experience of the implementation and administration of Software QA metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
Test Automation Engineer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 6 dagen geleden
Role: Test Automation Engineer Job Type: Contract Location: Zurich - beginning remotely Start Date: ASAP End Date: Dec 2020 We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer with good knowledge of Java and Selenium for an exciting contract starting as soon as possible until the... Lees verder
- New York, USA
- US$150000 - US$200000 per annum
- 3 dagen geleden
Software Engineer - New York - FTE My client, a highly innovative Quant Trading business, is seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer to work in their Front-Office Technology Team. This team is responsible for building software enabling both the large-scale quantitative-research ope... Lees verder
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £30000 - £50000 per annum + plus bonus
- 12 dagen geleden
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly expanding department for a reputable and innovative company. They are undertaking a large transformation programme towards continuous integration and automation, to do this they are expanding across the tech dep... Lees verder
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £250 - £300 per day
- 27 dagen geleden
My client are in need of multiple Windows 10 roll-out Engineers as part of their laptop and desktop re-fresh program. This is to form part of industry standards and as such the relevant Engineers will already have Windows roll-out/re-fresh experience. In order to be considered for this ... Lees verder