Our client, a leading Insurance business, requires a Project manager with previous experience of running a Fund consolidation project.
The role would suit a contractor with a technical background (e.g Actuarial) with fund management and project management experience. Knowledge of Unit-Linked Funds would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for management and delivery of the consolidation activities.
Duration: 6 month initial contract with high likelihood of extension
Start: ASAP. The client can accommodate a 3 month notice period
Rate: Generous daily rate on offer
Responsibilities: Our client has obtained multiple unit-linked books of business from across Europe. This project is required to consolidate the funds.
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Fund Consolidation activities
- Ensure the unit linked business is managed consistently and inline with the business model
- Set up a project delivery plan and ensure targets are met
- Knowledge of unit-linked business within an insurance company
- Previous project management experience
- Strong technical skills, such as an actuarial background, would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience working on a Fund Consolidation project is highly desirable.
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV!