Project Manager- Operational Redesign
Our client, a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Senior Project manager with operational efficiency or cost streamlining exposure and business change experience to join them on a contract basis (12 month fixed term). The selected individual will be involved in aspects of an organisational redesign.
- Work with the business SMEs to identify and organise business requirements
- Work with the business to plan and execute operational resiliency and cost reduction
- Running Agile sessions with non-technical business units
- Work closely with relevant business and IT teams to ensure that appropriate solutions are put in place
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- A proven track record in operational or business change
- Experience in working with a complex matrix of business SMEs & IT teams
- Experience working closely with Risk & Controls functions
- Demonstrated end to end business analysis core skillset
- Experience working within Insurance is essential
This role is offered on a 12-month Fixed Term basis. It will be based in The City of London at a salary of circa £90-110K. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.