- Project Initiation, Planning and Budgeting
- Drive the actionable items internally within the workstream and across Finance, Actuarial and IT to ensure the timely and quality project deliverables
- Identify key risks and create mitigation plans, and escalate the issues if needed
- Project Governance through controlling and monitoring the project performance KPIs to ensure efficient and effective deliver
- Stakeholder Management to provide updates to senior management
- University degree holder in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 10 years' work experience, with strong project management background, ideally in insurance industry
- Experience in IFRS 17 & 9 implementation is desirable
- Proven track record of sizable regulatory and compliance project delivery for multinationals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make yourself known in the insurance market. Immediately available candidates will have an advantage too!
If you're interested, please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3330 or Karen.Lai@ojassociates.com for further discussion.