Sales management is usually responsible for lead management thanks to the use of sales channels. The group works closely with other internal and external stakeholders. There stakeholder manager skills are essential for this position.
My client are looking at bridging the gap and having Lead management take on the digital challenges in sales management. This is a crucial move from mass communication methods that aren't usually personal, to individualised and event-based approaches to customers and utilizing leads to their full potential. This approach will benefit both the company and the end client / customer.
- Technical and operational responsibility for implementing automated omni channel campaigns along the customer journey in Adobe Campaign
- Monitoring of the (technical) functionality of the campaign and lead management in Adobe Campaign and the other systems used
- Driving optimisation in Adobe Campaign along various use cases i.e. Efficiency increase / automation in the work-flows , target group selection.
- Collaboration in the creation and implementation of data-driven / event-based campaigns
- Close collaboration with internal specialist departments i.e. Managers of Sales and Marketing, analytic, IT, Architecture
- Technical support and business support for inquiries about Adobe Campaign
- A degree / higher education in the field of business informatics, marketing, sales or business administration
- Several years of experience in using Lead management tools and utilizing Adobe Campaign for automated lead management (certification in Adobe Campaign is an advantage)
- Analytical way of thinking and data utilisation. High solution based attitude
- Good knowledge of the products from the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Passion for data-driven sales management and understanding of the interfaces to Adobe Campaign
- Fluent German and English speaking