Process Improvement Analyst
- Required: Experience within P&C insurance with strong background in process engineering/improvement. Six sigma certification (or similar) preferred.
- Applies advanced knowledge and skills in business and process engineering discipline; change management, and continuous improvement.
- Identifies opportunities, validates, prioritizes, and communications potential process engineer solutions. Shapes vision mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures.
- Provides data driven insight to management on key business issues. Identifies information flows across the business, and the relationships between those entities. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and Continuous Improvement expertise to analyze business problem(s)and determine the best methodology to resolve defects and issues.
- Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity, identifies root cause, conducts complex statistical analysis, and parses the "important few from the trivial many."
- Performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes and/or channels.
- Drives improvement implementation efforts based on analysis with strong change management discipline and communications.
- Is able to recommend and design solutions based on industry knowledge, prior experience and awareness of emerging technologies and tools
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- 3 dagen geleden
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | Atlanta The Company: A global P&C Insurance business with an excellent reputation for their professionalism and high standards. They have created a brand new position for a Senior Process Improvement Analyst Senior Process Improvement Ana... Lees verder
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | NYC
- New York, USA
- 3 dagen geleden
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | NYC The Company: A global P&C Insurance business with an excellent reputation for their professionalism and high standards. Great people culture, modern offices in Midtown NYC. They have created a brand new position for a Senior Process I... Lees verder
Business Process Manager
- City of London, London
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 24 dagen geleden
Business Process Manager - Insurance The Role Permanent Business Process Manager to implement, embed and evolve a business process management (BPM) capability within Data Management and Operations (DM&O). Based in the London office the Business Process Manager role will be someone who w... Lees verder
Business Systems Analyst
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- US$55 - US$65 per annum
- 2 uur geleden
JOB PURPOSE The business systems analyst will be part of a project team responsible for upgrading a legacy insurance application to a new platform. The BSA will need to quickly understand the business workflow and how the application is currently used. The BSA will be responsible for de... Lees verder