PM - Digital
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile Products Teams.
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users
The Agile Project Manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility digital products/projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
In some situations that require a hybrid Agile approach, potential roles include:
- Using good judgement and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort
- Achieve the project goals within designated project constraints
In performing these roles, the Agile Project Manager will be expected to use deep knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach. Large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects will require a balanced traditional/agile approach.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models together with expert knowledge of agile and traditional project management principles and practice. The ability to blend both together as appropriate.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 3/4+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams;
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects;
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA;
- Balanced business/technical background.
What Will Make You Successful
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus;
- Effective interpersonal skills including collaboration, and team building;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals;
- Executive level interaction;
- Fluent communication in Italian and English;
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands;
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and meeting objectives, goals, and commitments.
Nice to Have:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence;
- Solid understanding of, and demonstrated experience, in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira or equivalent;
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view;
- Previous experience on Native Application on iOS and Android, and confidence with relative marketplaces.
Project Planning and Management:
- Define product scope and strategy with senior stakeholders and schedule whilst focusing on regular and timely delivery of value;
- Organize and lead product/project status and work meetings;
- Prepare and distribute progress reports;
- Manage risks and issues;
- Correct deviations from plans;
- Perform delivery planning for assigned products/projects.
- Team Management :
- Assist in team development whilst ensuring individual accountability;
- Solution Focussed;
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Product Manager Support :
- Support the Product Manager in managing customer expectations for product deliverables;
- Managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Process Management and Improvement
- Define and manage a well-defined product management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Team Building
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues;
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with stakeholders and develop strategies and solutions of high business value;
- Team motivation and engagement;
- Proactive, time conscious planning which also ensures quality.
Geen vergelijkende vacatures