About the business
A global consulting leader with multiple offices across the UK, seeking to recruit experienced pensions actuarial consultants into their Manchester office.
About the role
This Pensions Actuarial consulting team in Manchester is looking to appoint a Pensions Consultant to support Scheme Actuaries/lead Consultants within the team. You will be involved in both corporate and trustee work for a diverse range of clients. Regardless of entry level, you will be given the opportunity to support on the day to day management of clients, ensuring that client expectations are met.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience of working within pensions consulting, in an actuarial role
- Some progression with the IFoA exams or FIA
- Proficiency in Maths and/or a related degree
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, good standard of written report writing skills
- Ability to carry out and review actuarial calculations
What you will get in return
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive salary, flexible and dependent on experience plus enrolment into the company bonus scheme. You will also receive competitive paid annual leave + bank holidays, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, retirement savings plans, employee stock purchase plan and life insurance. This is an excellent opportunity to lead on client relationships from the onset.