Our client, a highly regarded Insurance business in Dublin, is looking for a Senior Financial Risk Actuary to join their Risk team in Dublin!
Our client is a well-known, multinational Life Insurance business based in Central Dublin.
The business is looking for a senior Financial Risk Actuary to support the CRO with financial risk oversight. This position is critical to the delivery of the ORSA.
This company has a generous flexible working policy and the role offers very competitive remuneration
Location: Dublin (Central)
Remuneration (depending on experience): €90,000 - 105,000 EUR per year + 9,000 car allowance + generous annual leave.
About the Role
The Senior Financial Risk Actuary will work closely with other Risk Managers as well as the Chief Risk Officer. This position is a key role to ensure that risk measures (ORSA), as well as various capital and risk processes, are delivered successfully.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing risk function in an established and supportive business.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the CRO on regulatory requirements and assisting in identifying possible risk exposure
- Managing the ORSA process and ensuring successful delivery of the ORSA report
- Working with various stakeholders including Risk and Finance Managers
- Assisting in the development of risk management policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ideally Qualifed Actuary with extensive actuarial experience in a Life Assurance environment
- Able to demonstrate an appreciation for risk management, how risk is mitigated and controlled
- Sound analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to constructively challenge
- Persuasive and encouraging of people to see beyond current context, building a broader view to the business
Should you be interested in this position, please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally. Please contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com for a confidential discussion about your career.