Are you a Java Developer who can work on a complex range of software development projects? Would you like to work in an innovative, agile company with zero bureaucracy?
As a versatile Java developer, you will be involved in the designing, development and implementation of new web service and Java-based initiatives within the organisation.
- Writing awesome Java code (version 1.8) for new applications and customization of existing application
- Coordinate with various stakeholders including BA and IT team to gather requirements and design Java applications
- Design, develop and support Java applications and Web services
- Perform unit and performance testing on application components and services
- Maintain design documentation (in UML) and development standards based upon the architectural model
- Work with the Application Architect to re-model application based on evolving business objectives
- Minimum 3 years and above experience in Java, Spring (Boot, Hibernate) Framework,
Experience with web services (SOAP, JSON)
- Hands on experience in MVC framework and SQL server
- Solid experience in end-to-end software development processes and methodologies/framework
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Experience with test automation frameworks and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Please note: This position is only open to Singaporean's or PR's. Candidates on EP will not be considered.