For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am searching for an Infrastructure manager with a strong IT infrastructure knowledge and a good operational experience as a manager.
This company specialised in the financial sector is well known for its evolution and motivation to always do better. They always implement and create great and wide projects to do so.
If you join them; you will be based in Brussels, but weekly travels will be part of your job.
If you have the experience in Azure, in the management of infra teams, and the willingness to help your team evolve and improve your company's IT, this job is made for you!
Infrastructure Manager - Your role
As the infrastructure manager:
- You will lead and manage your team and help them through the Infrastructure
- Take strategic decisions
- Maintain a good relationship with your suppliers (outsourcing) and deal with the changes concerning them
- Define the strategy on the long-term and manage the team to do so
- Monitor the evolution and the objectives that you have put in place
- Develop the cloud part (Azure)
Infrastructure Manager - Your profile
- You have at least 10 years in IT and half of it as manager
- You speak FRENCH (mandatory) and English fluently (Dutch is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of the infrastructure + Azure
- Experience in the management of external help/suppliers
- A strategic mindset and the envy to lead and have responsibilities
- A first experience in the finance sector is a plus
Infrastructure Manager - The offer
- An attractive salary up to 100k depending on your experience
- A set of extra advantages like the insurance group, meal vouchers, a phone, laptop, etc.
- A permanent position in a growing company with the wish to evolve
- Responsibilities and opportunities
If you are interested, do contact me 02 588 10 84 or Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org