An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing team as a Senior Company Secretary to ensure the continued compliance and corporate governance standards of the company are adhered to.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior CoSec to join a growing ManCo in Dublin that provides the opportunity to work autonomously as part of an agile and dynamic team.
What does the role look like:
- Maintenance of company registries and compliance calendars
- Scheduling board and general meetings
- Creating and distributing Board Packs
- Preparing and filing of CRO and CBI forms
- Possibility of Adhoc/Project work if desired also available
Is it for me?
Successful candidates will ideally have some of the following attributes
- Previous experience in a Company Secretarial Position
- Strong Minute taking skills
- Understanding of Funds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for me?
Our client is providing a very competitive remuneration package.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please click apply with an "up to date" CV. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered but do not have an up to date CV or would like to discuss this opportunity further please reach out on the below details.