Our client delivers tailored services and bespoke solutions to a wide range of financial institutions, Investment Managers and Corporation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Candidate to become instrumental in a rapidly growing Dublin function. This role affords the successful candidate a brilliant opportunity for growth within the business and autonomy around the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a rapidly growing portfolio of entities who have entered into Capital markets transitions. You will also be working in a dynamic and continuously changing environment with a strong balance between hard work and fun!
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the day to day CoSec activities of a varied portfolio
- Maintaining and developing contact with clients
- Ensuring Clients are adhering to the relevant Company Law
- Implementing Governance framework
- ICSA Qualified
- Strong understanding of Irish Company Law and CBI Regulations
- meticulous attention to detail
If you feel that this role could be right for you, don't hesitate in applying. Alternatively, you can reach me on the below for a confidential conversation.