Head of Product - ( Payments / Digital )
A large customers focused Fintech organisation based in Merseyside are recruiting for a Head of Product to join their new growing team. The role has come about due to growth in profits and customer based and is paying up to £75,000 plus full benefits
As the Head of Product, you will be the primary driver of the group's vision; overseeing the development and management of the product's roadmap based on the core business strategies and the vision. The product portfolio consists of retail and financial services products so experience in that field would be advantageous
- Steer the overall Product Portfolio Strategy, aligned to the 5 year strategic plan
- Help assist with setting the product vision and strategy for portfolio
- Own & maintain the product portfolio roadmap & release plans.
- Manage the product management team an assisting with recruitment of new hires
- Extensive product management experience within Financial services and/or online retail (5+ yrs)
- Experience within Online Payments of some kind - Mastercard / Apple pay / Credit agreements etc
- Management experience of Product Managers or Product owners
- Strategic thinking in the product domain & able to communicate the big picture
- Proven ability to deliver in a collaborative way across business and technical domains, including with technical teams on implementation
- Very comfortable in a technical conversation with engineering teams, ideally possessing some technical skills
- Strong awareness of data, including experience in utilisation of data to enhance business outcomes
Please apply within to be considered for this position.