Head of Enterprise Risk- Contract
Our client is seeking a contractor for an initial 6 month assignment as the Head of Enterprise Risk supporting the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer.
The organisation is undergoing major transformation making this a very exciting opportunity to help steer these changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of risk frameworks, risk appetite and risk policies and their practical application to the insurance and fund management industry including Internal model governance, Data governance and standards, Risk mitigation techniques, Internal control standards and testing, Solvency II (insurance only) and other regulatory standards and requirements for risk management
- Experience of producing Pillar III reporting, in particular ORSA
- Detailed knowledge of governance practices and risk culture monitoring and management
- Strong knowledge of life & pensions and savings & investment products, markets and competitors, best management practices
- Knowledge of CBI regulatory requirements and standards which apply to the areas under your control and to you as an individual.
- Able to look beyond face value, ask the right questions and make links and connections across the organisation and between similar situations
- Significant experience of risk management and oversight in the Insurance and/or Fund Management industry.
- Strong Experience of writing board/committee papers and strategy documents and presenting at Board or Exec Level committees
- Commercially focused. Gravitas and pragmatism with ability to influence.
- Strong leadership skills, with capability to inspire a team and lead it to success
- Persistent and resilient in the face of challenge
- Relevant Risk qualifications or equivalent required
On offer is an attractive day rate with a longer term possibilities!
IT Risk and Controls Analyst
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + flexible working
- 2 dagen geleden
This will be a key role in a team responsible for all aspects of Risk Management and IT Controls, including risk assessments, planning, documentation, testing of IT Controls, and any follow-ups to ensure mitigation of any failures and weaknesses. The role will be part of a risk and cont... Lees verder
Third Party Risk Manager
- Amelia, Ohio
- 29 dagen geleden
Support Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Manager implementing Governance and Operating Model working on-site primarily. Socialize awareness of Third-Party Cyber Risk Management Addendum to the Outsourcing Policy Present and discuss TPRM Addendum to the Outsourcing Policy to stakeholde... Lees verder
- West Sussex, England
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- 11 dagen geleden
Risk Manager West Sussex Insurance My client, a global insurance firm with offices in West Sussex and London, are looking to add a Risk Manager to their small but highly skilled West Sussex office. This role will have fantastic scope across the business and will see you work collaborati... Lees verder
Technology Risk Assurance
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £80000 per annum
- 12 dagen geleden
You'll be a technically-minded Internal Audit professional who wants to play a key role working in a team across all technology risk disciplines. You will be CISA/QiCA qualified and wanting to make an impact in a fast-paced risk environment. You will work exceptionally closely with the ... Lees verder