The job holder has broad responsibility for Digital in Americas, covering both strategic and operational aspects and providing digital enablement for all business areas.
On a strategic level, the role involves working closely with the Americas Head of Technology & Change, Global Head of Digital and regional stakeholders to create a regionally focused digital strategy and underlying platform that provides the desired customer experience and client services capability, and supports the business in harnessing opportunities brought about by digital technology.
The job holder will also work collaboratively with our regional and global delivery organization to ensure business digitisation & datafication requirements emerging across Americas are effectively delivered to meet business need.
My client aims to be a leading asset manager in the use of digital and the job holder will be operating in markets where the innovative use of technology, appropriately applied according to channel is vital. The role requires partnering with Americas marketing team to support them with developing web, social media and precision marketing strategies targeted at improving my client's sales impact, creating efficient online service models and boosting our online brand. The individual will have a strong knowledge of technology platforms and be able to bring to bear an understanding of web, CRM, social, monitoring, workflow and automated publishing solutions to support my client's business development in the region.
* Co-Develop and implement the Americas Digital strategy which should be aligned with the global strategic direction and incorporates the digital requirements of the regional business, as articulated by stakeholders from distribution, marketing, product and elsewhere.
* Identify - and scrutinise for viability - opportunities to devise, develop and deploy new digital consumer propositions, both distribution-led and marketing-led. Lead execution of agreed opportunities and provide internal and external advocacy where appropriate.
* Lead and manage other digital-related business initiatives and project pipeline. Engage the stakeholders and work with relevant partners to execute.
* Champion region-wide commitment to digital transformation.
* Responsible for digital consumer experiences and the life cycle of these operations.
* Build a close working relationship with, and provide support to, the regional marketing team in delivering against Americas digital marketing plans, ensuring the business priorities of the region are understood and supported.
* Manage regional budgeting process for Digital - collate all relevant data on local market activity and articulate rationale for regional spend.
* Supporting Innovation and Enablement practices to seamlessly bring digital transformation initiatives into delivery and achieve outcomes set by the business.
* Day to day engagement with regional stakeholders across all lines of business with respect to emerging digital trends / emergent technologies.
* Improving awareness and driving business adoption of emerging tools that add value and improve both internal and external client centricity.
* A strategic thinker with a focus on digital initiatives in line with the business' strategy and direction.
* Strong ability in conceptualizing new innovative ideas, and know how to navigate complex environments for results.
* Proven leadership ability.
* Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels.
* Extensive experience in managing both significant business and/or technology change projects across functional and geographical boundaries.
* Must communicate at a highly advanced level with stakeholders in the organisation. This includes the ability to sell ideas and concepts to the highest levels within the organisation and drive them through to completion.
* Will typically be required to undertake some of the following activities: lead digital marketing initiatives to drive sales; deliver sales propositions to clients; build my clients brand.
* Considerable experience in the financial sector.