Title: Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
One of our global clients based in South Manchester are seeking a technically strong Group Accountant to join the fast-paced, high growth business. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be dealing with a large complex business that operates out of 30 countries worldwide that are planning to grow further. This role would be suited for a newly qualified accountant (1-3 years PQE) who is seeking a challenging opportunity in a business that offers unrivalled progression.
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Prepare UK financial statements under FRS102
- Support on the production of key management papers and ad-hoc financial reporting projects
- Support international finance teams with any queries
- Working closely with the FC to identify areas of improvement to controls and processes
- Complete ad-hoc reporting analysis for senior management
- Prepare monthly foreign currency analysis
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong Excel and technical accounting knowledge
- Suitable for a first time move into industry from Practice or 1-3 years PQE
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.