Full Stack Java Developer
We are a fast growing unit, established to deliver innovative protection solutions sold directly to consumers through a wide distribution channels. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competencies that are key to driving forward this new business, working closely with our partners and clients.
Our mission is to reduce the protection gap by simplifying life insurance and making it more accessible to people. Our motto is to "provide protection solutions as they should be". This means delivering solutions consumers feel good about buying and we feel good about selling.
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees and customer experience. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best in white label insurance products in the world.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience in developing complex custom applications in JAVAprogramming language
- Must demonstrate ability of building applications in a multi-tier architecture, including database, UI components of the application.
- Hands on experience in programming languages viz. JAVA, Spring, NODE JS, Angular, UI frameworks
- Demonstrate knowledge in micro-services architecture pattern and understanding of various technical components supporting microservices pattern viz. Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc.
- Have a good understanding of containerization concepts(viz. Docker)
- Have a good understanding and building solutions on Windows and Linux OS
- Have a good understanding of various integration patterns, SOAP/REST protocols, and familiar with XML and JSON
- Demonstrate familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts along-with necessary tools like Puppet, Chef, VSTS, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- Experience in multiple databases and understanding of traditional SQL and No SQL DBs is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / MIS or relevant work experience
- Professional Certification in specific programming language or technology platform
- Working experience on Azure cloud services, and offerings viz, Web App, Mobile App e.t.c. is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across various stakeholder in the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate skills in additional programing languages viz. Ruby, Python, PHP, Shell scripting is a strong plus but optional
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
Full Stack Java Developer
- Armonk, New York
- 8 dagen geleden
We are a fast growing unit, established to deliver innovative protection solutions sold directly to consumers through a wide distribution channels. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competencies that are key to driving forward this new business, working closely with... Lees verder