Front-End Developer with strong Angular JS, Typescript & ES5+ experience is needed to join a brand new software engineering team. You would be working on greenfield applications hosted in AWS for a well-known Software brand based in central Sheffield.
For the Front End Developer, the salary is up to up to £55,000 plus 10% bonus & an impressive benefits package. The company are leaders in their market & one of the largest of their kind in the UK. They pride themselves on building agile teams that are enabled to choose the tech that are best for fast-paced delivery, without letting processes stand in the way of their developers.
As the Front End Developer, you will be helping to set the front-end standards that will be used across the new application suite, working with UX, UI & Dev Ops experts to create re-usable interface components.
Key skills required
- Strong front-end development experience with Angular JS, Typescript, ES5+, SASS/LESS
- Experience with front-end build tools (NPM / Grunt / Gulp)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Good understanding of TDD & BDD
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of cloud-based / AWS architecture
Please apply within to be considered - interview are being held for the next 2 weeks.