We are looking for a Finance Project Manager to be part of a portfolio of various transformation projects which involves production of business cases, project plans, and the provision of guidance for project team to ensure communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the projects life-cycle.
- Project initiation, planning & budgeting and project execution to ensure efficient delivery of tasks;
- Drive internal workstream and across different departments such as Finance, Actuarial and IT department to ensure timely project deliverable;
- Project resourcing, cost control, project governance - reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Stakeholder management to ensure smooth communication to senior management, Group/Country offices and steering committees
- 7+ years work experience, with strong project management background, ideally in insurance industry
- Proven track record of successful delivery of sizeable finance transformation including process improvements, system implementation and back office, regulatory and compliance projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills within a complex corporate structure
- Previous IFRS17 experience would be desirable
- Experience in Hyperion / Oracle GL would be an advantage!
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make yourself known in the insurance market, to discuss further please forward your CV for immediate consideration!
+852 22453330 / Karen.Lai@ojassociates.com