Our client is one of the fastest growing insurer across APAC and are looking for experienced Project Accountants to join their project team.
- Review budgets and provide timely financial reports and project forecasts
- Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
- Prepare final invoice package for all projects, including all applicable backup for approval by Project Manager
- Preparing actual costs, working capital, and tax reports and monitor receivable income
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- 5 years experience as a Project Accountant in financial services and familiar with electronic accounting systems
- Advanced proficiency in managing general ledgers, journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Exceptional ability to prepare project budgets, financial forecasts, and tax reports