My client, an international insurer and reinsurer is seeking an Expense Business Partner to join their team in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a high performing finance function within an organisation that have one of best company cultures in the market.
Job Title: Expense Business Partner
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Production of monthly and quarterly management information and commentary for group and executive reporting, including cost centre MI reporting in relation to plan, forecast and prior periods.
- Analyse, understand and articulate the performance of the group expenses (including underlying entities).
- Support the overall delivery and associated reporting of plan and forecasts for the group, effectively communicating guidance and expectations whilst providing expert advice to stakeholders.
- Key link between Finance and the expense cost centre owners within the organisation, sharing insight and analysis in relation to the group / entity expenses ensuring the cost base is closely controlled.
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Financial Services experience, essential
- A background in Expense Management / Financial Planning, essential
- Technically adept using Microsoft applications (Excel, VBA and PowerPoint) to model, analyse and structure output and the ability to learn new systems.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to find out more, get in touch at email@example.com