Our client is seeking to hire an E-Commerce Specialist to come join their Digital Innovation hub in Dublin City Centre
This is a key role based in our clients Dublin HQ within the newly established Chief Digital &
Innovation office. You will contribute to the digital performance strategy for the digital portfolio within a user
centric culture. As a key part of the company's overall Digital Strategy, you will utilise your talents to
enhance the performance of digital properties across the group, increasing conversion, retention
& user adoption.
Within the role you will develop an innate understanding of the commercial and experiential
performance of the digital estate. Your expertise in eCommerce data & KPIs will enable you to
turn complex information into actionable insights which you'll use to champion enhancements &
product features alongside a multi-disciplinary team including Digital Marketing, UX, UI,
Engineering & Data.
The ideal candidate will manage the optimisation planning of digital content & user journeys
within the context of our team goals. In addition, you with work closely with product owners &
technology stakeholders across the business to help scope new opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding eCommerce professional with proven experience of shaping digital product enhancements to enhance performance.
- Ability and confidence to present and defend your decisions utilising a variety of data points and external precedent.
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience of working closely with design / product,engineering & digital marketing teams in an agile environment.
- Someone with in-depth knowledge of eCommerce KPI's (e.g. conversion rates, visitornumbers, AOV, customer value) and their relate to broader commercial goals.
- Strong knowledge of consumer ecommerce & digital platforms an advantage;
- High level of competence in developing and reporting on a programme for conversion rate optimisation.
- Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team, and influence outcomes based on sound commercial rationale.
We are looking for people with passion, an incredible focus on quality and the ability to boldly
innovate solutions that deliver commercial performance. In addition, you will have:
- A Relevant third level degree - Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technology or similar.
- 3 years' commercial experience in eCommerce; preferably across consumer digital platforms.
- Broad expertise across analytics, conversion strategies, lead nurturing and media.
- Experience working with Digital Platforms or Ecosystems to create user adoption and nurture leads.
- Capability to articulate digital performance decisions in the context of broader commercial impact.
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
The opportunity to join an established market leader
Geen vergelijkende vacatures